Lithuanian film studios, founded in 1940, is the oldest film production company in Lithuania.
After the reinstatement of Lithuania’s independence, studios took full advantage of the opportunities to collaborate and enter the film market of the greatest producers in Western Europe and North America: USA, Canada, France, Belgium, Italy, Germany, Spain, UK.
Since it’s establishment over half a century ago, Lithuanian film studios has produced and released over 2000 films – features, television series, animations, documentaries and chronicles.
We are very proud that films produced at Lithuanian Film Studios have achieved international success and recognition. For example, the TV mini-series “Elizabeth I“, co-produced by Company Pictures (UK) and HBO (USA), which was shot entirely at Lithuanian Film Studios, has received one BAFTA award, three Golden Globes and nine Emmy awards in 2006-2007.
We can offer:
- Budgeting services
- Location scouting and a big choice of unexploited locations
- Experienced creative staff
- Great variety of props, costumes and weapons
- Competitive pricing
- Multilingual production staff
- Very convenient log-hour working days of our staff, with no extra charge for weekends, nights or anything else.